ADD OP MARKER
From Macros Wiki
- ADD_OP_MARKER <op number> <marker type> <feature num> <param> <value> <marker num>
- Add a utility marker to an operation.
- <op number>
- Operation number.
- <marker type>
- Marker Type.
- <feature num>
- The index to the feature. This will be 1 for the first feature, 2 for the second etc.
- If you have selected a shape, then 1 will be the first line/arc in the shape, 2 will be the second.
- If you have selected a number of points, lines and circles, then index 1 will give you the first
- feature that you selected, 2 will be the second (in the order that you selected them).
- Marker parameter.
- Name of variable to be set by this command
- <marker num>
- Marker number.
- ADD_OP_MARKER 3, 1, 4, 0.2, 0.5, MarkerNum