From Macros Wiki
- CIRCLE_LCR <circle number>, <line>, <circle>, <radius>, <option>
This command is used to create a circle where a given point lies on the circle and the given line intersects both side of the given circle, therefore there are 8 different options.
- <circle number>
- The number of the circle (1 to 100) to be defined.This is a number used by the macro to create other geometry.
- This refers to a previously defined point (1 to 100), this should be given in the format L(Number).
- This refers to a previously defined point (1 to 100), this should be given in the format C(number).
- The radius of a circle in either inches or mm (inches are default).
- A value between 1 and 8 for choosing different options when creating objects.
- - CIRCLE_LCR 4, 6, 1, 3, 7