From Macros Wiki
- GET_COMMANDS <filename>, [<option>], [<ver 1>, <ver 2>, <ver 3>]
- Creates a file that lists all the commands in the macro language.
- Filename as either text in double quotes, or a text variable.
- If the filename does not contain full path information, then the file will be opened in the same folder as the macro.
- Set to 1 for commands only, or 2 for commands plus brief notes.
- [<ver 1>]
- GibbsCAM Version number, part 1
- [<ver 2>]
- GibbsCAM Version number, part 2
- [<ver 3>]
- GibbsCAM Version number, part 3
- If you specify the GibbsCAM version number, then the file will only contain commands available since that version of GibbsCAM.
- GET_COMMANDS "Commands.txt" (to get commands only)
- GET_COMMANDS "Commands.txt", 1, 9, 5, 22 (to get commands added since version 9.5.22)
- For an example macro see Get_Commands