GET FEAT TYPE
From Macros Wiki
- GET_FEAT_TYPE <feature num>, <type>
- Get the type of a geometry feature.
- <feature num>
- The index to the feature. This will be 1 for the first feature, 2 for the second etc.
- If you have selected a shape, then 1 will be the first line/arc in the shape, 2 will be the second.
- If you have selected a number of points, lines and circles, then index 1 will give you the first
- feature that you selected, 2 will be the second (in the order that you selected them).
- The name of a numeric variable to set to the feature type. Set to
- 1 for a point. 2 for a line, 3 for a circle, 4 for an arc, 5 for a curve (spline).
- You can also use the internal macro variables FEAT_TYPE_POINT, FEAT_TYPE_LINE,
- FEAT_TYPE_CIRCLE, FEAT_TYPE_ARC and FEAT_TYPE_CURVE instead of the values 1 to 5.