GET NEW OP LIST
From Macros Wiki
- GET_NEW_OP_LIST [<same>, <new>, <deleted>, <from>, <to>]
- Compare the list of operations with the list saved by the GET_OLD_OP_LIST command and set the following list of variables.
- Name of array variable to be set to the list of ops that have not moved.
- Name of array variable to be set to the list of ops that are new
- Name of array variable to be set to the list of ops that have been deleted.
- Name of array variable to be set to the list of ops that have moved (op numbers in old list).
- Name of array variable to be set to the list of ops that have moved (op numbers in new list).
- LOCAL OpsSame(1000), OpsNew(1000), OpsDeleted(1000), OpsMoveFrom(1000), OpsMovedTo(1000)
- (make your changes to the operation list)
- GET_NEW_OP_LIST OpsSame, OpsNew, OpsDeleted, OpsMoveFrom, OpsMovedTo
- You can now used the variables NUMBER_OF_SAME_OPS, NUMBER_OF_NEW_OPS, NUMBER_OF_DELETED_OPS and NUMBER_OF_MOVED_OPS
- to determine how the operation list has changed. The array variables used with the GET_NEW_OP_LIST command will contain lists of these operations.