GET OLD OP LIST
From Macros Wiki
- Get a list of the current operations, to be used with the command GET_NEW_OP_LIST.
- Use this command before you make any changes to the operation list.
- After your changes, use the GET_NEW_OP_LIST command to get a list of the operations that have
- been created, deleted and moved.
- No Parameters
- LOCAL OpsSame(1000), OpsNew(1000), OpsDeleted(1000), OpsMoveFrom(1000), OpsMovedTo(1000)
- (make your changes to the operation list)
- GET_NEW_OP_LIST OpsSame, OpsNew, OpsDeleted, OpsMoveFrom, OpsMovedTo
- You can now used the variables NUMBER_OF_SAME_OPS, NUMBER_OF_NEW_OPS, NUMBER_OF_DELETED_OPS and NUMBER_OF_MOVED_OPS
- to determine how the operation list has changed. The array variables used with the GET_NEW_OP_LIST command will
- contain lists of these operations.