GET OP SPEED MARKER
From Macros Wiki
- GET_OP_SPEED_MARKER <op number>, <marker num>, <feature num>, <param>, <value>, <type>
- <op number>
- Operation number.
- <marker num>
- Marker number.
- <feature num>
- The index to the feature. This will be 1 for the first feature, 2 for the second etc.
- If you have selected a shape, then 1 will be the first line/arc in the shape, 2 will be the second.
- If you have selected a number of points, lines and circles, then index 1 will give you the first
- feature that you selected, 2 will be the second (in the order that you selected them).
- Marker parameter.
- Name of variable to be set by this command