GET PATH FEAT ANGLES
From Macros Wiki
- GET_PATH_FEAT_ANGLES <path number> <feature number> <start angle> <end angle> <included angle>
- Get the angles of a feature in a numbered macro path.
- <path number>
- Path number (1 to 100).
- <feature number>
- Feature number. 1 for the first feature, 2 for the second etc.
- <start angle>
- Name of variable to be set to the start angle.
- <end angle>
- Name of variable to be set to the end angle
- <included angle>
- Name of variable to be set to the included angle (zero if not an arc).
- GET_PATH_FEAT_ANGLES 3, 10, StartAng, EndAng, IncAng
- Get the angles of the 10th feature in the path number 3.