GET SELECTED GEO REF
From Macros Wiki
- Get the geometry reference number of a feature.
- <feature num>
- The index to the feature. This will be 1 for the first feature, 2 for the second etc.
- If you have selected a shape, then 1 will be the first line/arc in the shape, 2 will be the second.
- If you have selected a number of points, lines and circles, then index 1 will give you the first
- feature that you selected, 2 will be the second (in the order that you selected them).
- <geo ref>
- The name of a numeric variable to set to the geometry reference number
- GET_SELECTED_GEO_REF 3, r1