From Macros Wiki
- IF <value 1> <condition> <value 2>, THEN
- Conditional check to compare two values and act upon the result.
- <value 1>
- First value to check
- Type of check, must be on of the following
- = Equals
- <> Not equal
- < Less than
- > Greater than
- <= Less than or equal
- >= Greater than or equal
- <value 2>
- Second value to check
- The second value must be followed by THEN
- Any macro command can follow THEN. This command will be executed if the check if true
- A1 = 3
- A2 = 4
- IF A1 < A2 THEN Message "Hello"
- IF A1 = A2 THEN Message "Goodbye"
- The message "Hello" will be displayed (because 3 is less than 4), but the message "Goodbye" will not be displayed (because 3 is not eual to 4).