From Macros Wiki
- IMAGE <left>, <top>, <width>, <height>, <variable>, [<default>], [<group number>]
- Start position measured from the left edge of the dialog.
- Start position of measured from the top edge of the dialog.
- Width of the control.
- Height of the control.
- Define a custom variable to be used later in the macro, for example "w1".
- Optional default value.
- [<group number>]
- Define the group number of the radio button, for example:
- radio 70, 124, 70, 24, "Cross", RadioSelected, RadioDefault,
- radio 70, 154, 70, 24, "Tag", RadioSelected, RadioDefault,
- radio 70, 184, 70, 24, "radio03", RadioSelected, RadioDefault,
- Set the variable "RadioDefault" to the radio button (1, 2 or 3) to be selected when the dialog is displayed.
- The variable "RadioSelected" will be set to the button (1, 2 or 3) that was selected when the dialog was closed.
- - IMAGE