From Macros Wiki
- IMAGE <left>, <top>, <width>, <height>, <filename>
- Define the size and the position of an image.
- Start position measured from the left edge of the dialog.
- Start position of measured from the top edge of the dialog.
- Width of the control.
- Height of the control.
- Filename as either text in double quotes, or a text variable.
- If the filename does not contain full path information, then the file will be opened in the same folder as the macro.
- - IMAGE 265, 35, 100, 100, "d1-r1-1.bmp"