From Macros Wiki
- LINE_CA <line number>, <circle>, <angle>, <option>
This is used to create a line that is tangent to a circle at a given degrees, the option changes which side the line is on the circle.
- <line number>
- The number of the line (1 to 100) to be defined. This is a number used by the macro to create other geometry.
- This refers to a previously defined point (1 to 100), this should be given in the format C(number).
- An angle value can be in either degrees or radians. Positive angles indicate a CCW direction, negative for CW.
- Use the DEGREES or RADIANS commands to switch between the two angle modes.
- a value of 1 or 2 for choosing different options when creating objects
- - LINE_CA 4, 2, 63, 2