From Macros Wiki
- ON_RADIO <radio number>, <value>, <control to change>, <change>
- Change the state of a dialog control, based on which button in a group of radio buttons is selected.
- <dropdown number>
- Radio button group number
- Radio button group value
- <control to change>
- The state must be one of SHOW, HIDE, ENABLE or DISABLE.
- <new state>
- ON_RADIO 2, 5, INPUT4, DISABLE
- This will enable the 4th input box when the 5th button in radio group 2 is selected.
- The opposite also applies, the input box will be disabled when any other button in the radio group is selected.
- For an example macro see GetCommands.dlg