Difference between revisions of "POINT ROTATE"
From Macros Wiki
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
:POINT_ROTATE , , ,
Latest revision as of 18:02, 2 August 2010
- Rotate a point about defined co-ordinates and a defined angle.
- <point number>
- The number of a previously defined macro point.
- X co-ordinate of the center point.
- Y co-ordinate of the center point.
- angle value, either degrees or radians. Positive angles indicate a CCW direction, negative for CW.
Use the DEGREES or RADIANS commands to switch between the two angle modes.
- POINT_ROTATE 1, 1, 1, 65