From Macros Wiki
- Revolve the currently selected gometry to create a solid body.
- The variable SolidRef will be set to the number of the solid that was created.
- <axis value>
- The axis value.
- angle value, either degrees or radians. Positive angles indicate a CCW direction, negative for CW.
Use the DEGREES or RADIANS commands to switch between the two angle modes.
- REVOLVE H, 13
- This will rotate the selected geometry around the Horizontal axis, by 13 degrees
- For an example macro see Solids