From Macros Wiki
- SET_MARKERS <side>, <start feature>, <start dist>, <end feature>, <end dist>, [<dir>, <single feature>]
- Set the shape markers to be used by a contouring process.
- Tool side (0 = center, 1 = left, 2 = right).
- <start feature>
- Start feature (1 = first feature in the shape, 2 = second)
- <start dist>
- Distance along the start feature (0.0 = start, 1.0 = end).
- <end feature>
- End feature (1 = first feature in the shape, 2 = second)
- <end dist>
- Distance along the end feature (0.0 = start, 1.0 = end).
- Direction (0 = same direction as the shape, 1 = opposite direction).
- [<single feature>]
- Single Feature (1 = yes, 0 = no).
- SET_MARKERS 1, 3, 0.2, 6, 0.8, 0, 0
- For an example macro see Use_Saved_Process