SET PROFILER MARKERS
From Macros Wiki
- SET_PROFILER_MARKERS <shape number> <side> <start feature> <start dist> <end feature> <end dist> <single feature>
- Set the prfoiler shape markers to be used by a contouring process.
- Shape number.
- Tool side (0 = left, 1 = right).
- <start feature>
- Start feature (1 = first feature in the shape, 2 = second)
- <start dist>
- Distance along the start feature (0.0 = start, 1.0 = end).
- <end feature>
- End feature (1 = first feature in the shape, 2 = second)
- <end dist>
- Distance along the end feature (0.0 = start, 1.0 = end).
- <single feature>
- Single Feature (1 = yes, 0 = no).
- SET_PROFILER_MARKERS 4, 1, 3, 0.2, 6, 0.8, 0
Note: remember to select the shape before setting the markers
Use SET_SHAPE_SELECTED to select a shape.