From Macros Wiki
- SET_STATE <value>, <control to set>, <initial state>
- Set the initial state of a dialog control.
- For example, disable an input box when the dialog is opened.
- set the state is this value is 1
- <control to set>
- Name of the control
- <initial state>
- The state must be one of SHOW, HIDE, ENABLE or DISABLE.
- SET_STATE iVal, INPUT5, ENABLE
- This will enable the 5th input box when the value of the variable iVal is 1.
- The opposite also applies, the input box will be disabled when iVal is not 1.